Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Try Stampin On Tuesday" Week #3 Entry

"Try Stampin On Tuesday" week #3 entry.  I just got a visit from the big brown truck and could not wait to use my new stamp Bear Hugs.  So this weeks entry I decided to make a baby card since I was running low on them anyways.  I like this card so much I think I am going to make a matching bag to go with with so my customers can have a package set in case they have a baby shower to go to.  Here is a picture of the outside of my card for the challenge this week.


Outside Card 032311


Inside Card 032311

SUPPLIES:
PAPER:  Whisper White, So Saffron, Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze
INK:  Basic Black
STAMPS:  Bear Hugs, Curvy Verses, A Slice of Life, Cute & Cuddly
PUNCHES & DIES:  1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Sizzex Circles Scallop #2, Sizzex Bigz Two Tags, Corner Scallop Trim Punch
ACCESSORIES:  1/4" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Snail Adhesive, Dimentional, Metallic Art Pencils, Big Shot and Standard Plates.

This card was very quick and easy to make and I love cards with lots of color to them.  Tell me what you think...is it a keeper?

6 comments:

  1. Well I am very proud of you for making it for the 3rd week in a row on the challenges!! Love the colors -- perfect for baby!! This bear is so darn cute, maybe that will be my next free stamp from SAB!! I like how you paired it up with the bunny stuffed animals. Cute bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your card and I love how you always show us the inside as well. Thank you so much for playing with us each week. You are one talented lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use the tag for your focal piece! I will have to tuck that nugget away. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch! Perfect colors for a new baby card. Love the little bunnies and how you used them for your three "dots" of embellishment. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that bear! Wow you have done all challenges so far! I seeing what you have come up with! Thanks for playing "Try Stampin On Tuesday";-)

    ReplyDelete