Friday, May 27, 2011

Wow I finally got to Blog SURPRISE!!!!!!

So I will not waste any time here are some pictures of some of my last cards that I have made.

Grandson Alex's birthday Card

This card I made for my grandson Alex on his last birthday.  He is into all kinds of sports and I thought this would be kind of cute for him, he was ten on his birthday.  I liked using all the different textured plated with the colored cardstock on the background and of course I had to use some 3-D on my card by adding the buttons.  Very simple and fast to make.

SUPPLIES:
PAPER:  Whisper White, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Talem With Teal, Basic Black Card Stock
INK:  Basic Black
STAMPS:  Extreme Skateboard, Full of Life, Teeny Tiny Wishes
DIES:  Sizzex Texured Plates Squares, Harlequin and Weave
ACCESSORIES:  Burrons, Big Shot, Tombo Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment