Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tuesday Challenge #5

Boy the week sure does fly by fast.  I am having a hard time keeping up with this weekly challenge.  I know sooner get one week done and it seems like I have to post for the next week.  So here is my next entry for the Tuesday challenge #5 at http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/ you can go there to find out what the layout was for this challenge and all the rest of the news.

Card # 031311

SUPPLIES:
PAPER:  Pink Pirquette (base card color), Certaily Celerly, Pretty In Pink, Baja Breeze, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
STAMPS:  Easter Blossoms
PUNCHES:  Modern Label Punch, 2 Step Bird Punch, Curly Label Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1" Square Punch

3 comments:

  1. Wow, love the color combo. I know what you mean about just finishing one challenge and you have another to do. I did get mine done earlier today (actually done last night but had to wait until today to take picture)so I will get a couple of days before my brain has to function again. I like your design and the spring feeling you get. Suppose to warm up this week. YIPPEE!! TFS. catch you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I just know for a fact you had to have gotten the ruler out to get your squares so evenly distributed -- perfect job for lining them up (something I cannot do). Love your tulips, especially the DSP ones on the left. I won a card made by Ronda using the punch for a tulip and plan on doing this for my class this weekend -- so you know I just love the tulip idea. Your color combo is great -- perfect for spring. I did have a chuckle however because I see you "had to" use white as your card base again, so you must have found some hidden away. You are as addicted to white as I am to Baja Breeze (which I just realized I used "again" in my next card). I am going to hide mine so I can break out of my "box." Great job Kathleen, glad you made it for this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you turned the sketch to be to the side. Looks great! Thanks for playing along again!

    ReplyDelete