Sunday, February 7, 2010

Friend Card 020510

Vintage Vogue/Bookmark
What a fun time I had with this set.  I did a class as I was creating this card and had a hard time limiting my ideas.  I just love the new stamp sets from the mini. I combined four different stamp sets on this card so resorted to making it on a large card (half a sheet of card stock folded in half).   The picture on the left is of the pink set which was my original class idea. One of my customers wanted to do her's in the soft suede so the set on the far right shows it done in the soft suede.  The second layer down shows the inside of the cards and below that shows what I stamped on the front left corner of the envelope.  Then on top of the envelope at the bottom is the tag bookmarker that is tucked inside of the small envelope on the front of the card (shown at the top also).

The tag on the front of the card is put on with dimentionals plus the oval and tag on the inside.

SUPPLIES

STAMPS: Vintage Vogue, Of The Earth, Tiny Tage, Charming
PAPER: Patterns Pack II Paper Pack for envelopes, CS Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
INK & MARKERS: Rick Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Versa Mark
PUNCHES: Modern Label, Scallop Circle, Eyelet Border
DIES: Scallop Envelope, Oval Scallop Frame, Two Tags, Scallop #2
ACCESSORIES: Crop-a-dial, Square Solid Brights Brads, Push Pad, Needle Piercer, Ice Squares Rhinestone Brads, Sponge, Snail Adhesive, Spray Adhesive, Big Shot, Circle Scissor Plus, Glass Mat, Embrodery Floss Dk. Rose.

BROWN CARD CHANGES:
PAPER: Bella Rose DSP, Soft Suede CS, Very Vanilla CS
ACCESSORIES: Ice Circle Rhinestone Brads, Parakeet Blue Embrodery Floss

2 comments:

  1. Another hard decision, because I really like both. I like the Soft Suede cardstock because it shows the stamping more and tha is one of my favorite color combinations. But I like the Real Red because I think of that more for Valentine's Day. I really like that tag in the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought when I saw these cards was, "How quaint (old fashioned)" You can tell you really enjoy your creations. Great job.

    ReplyDelete