Saturday, March 27, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Finally had time to get some new cards done so have been busy this week.  Here you go.

Sympathy Card

This card I cased from Ronda's group of extra cards from our stampin weekend. I changed the colors a little and created the inside of the card.  The card on the left is of the outside and the card on the right is of the inside.  I love using the new punch for the edging. I like the idea of tying the ribbon in the hat.

Bear Cheerleader Birthday Card

I had an order from my friend for five birthday cards and her granddaughter is a cheerleader so we came up with this card. It is so fun dressing your bear.  The card on the left is of the outside and the other card is of the inside. That is her purse she is holding in her hand, if you look at it quickly the cuff on her sleeve and the purse together make a teapot.  Do you see it?  Some future idea maybe...


Cat Birthday Card

This one is for all you car lovers.  My sister Sandi has been after me to make a quick and simple card well Sandi here you go.  I came up with this one in just a few minutes.  But I think most of that is because I just love this stamp set  "C is for Cat" thanks to stampinup. Picture on the left is outside of card and picture on right is of the inside.


Baseball Birthday Card

This is another of the cards that Clara ordered for a special friend who loves sports.  Her friend Alice has a granddaughter who is really into baseball and I had her in mind when I mad this card and will surprise her with one also.  The card on the left is of the inside of the card and the card on the right is of the outside.


Basketball Birthday Card

Another one of the cards that I did at my scrappin weekend.  I got so much stuff done there. I got accused by my sister of not being sociable because I was so busy creating.  Now you know Sandi how we feel when we want to talk when you are busy! I really like all the sports stamps that stampinup has and plan to get all of them.  I used the silver zizzy pen on the hoop and the ball is put on with dimentionals.

So as you can see I have been busy.  I made ten of each of these cards and have sold six so far.  I have not shown the two sports ones yet but will take down to show on Monday.  I am planning a craft show the end of next month so want to get my enventory built up.  Right now I have three dresser drawers full of cards already.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I really like your simple cat card -- very cute (especially with the fish dangling down). They are all really pretty, and I can see why you have sold them so quickly. And yes, I guess this retreat was payback for all the times I just concentrate on my projects and don't talk -- but then that must mean you have a "one track" mind now also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of them but my favorite is the cheerleader card. You've gotten a good range/ varity of cards to please a lot of your customers. I have been lazin around this past week just looking at other stampers ideas so maybe I should get busy again. Boy am I glad I don't have a "one track mind"! Mine doesn't have any tracks so don't know if I am coming or going...LOL TFS

    ReplyDelete