Sunday, March 28, 2010

More Projects

Name Badge Pins

This is my group of pins that I made for our stampin up retreat weekend. Ronda Wade (head of Rubberqueens) and Melissa Rogers were our leaders, Sandi and Lois are my sisters and Tricia is my sister Sandi's daughter; my neice.  I used the stamp set "Tote-ally Tess" and the new border scallop punches.

Flower/Button Balloon Birthday Card

Another birthday card that I did last night.  I had lots of fun with this one.  I went to my button box and put lots of different buttons on each card.  You need to enlarge to see all the pretty details of each button they are so pretty.  The main theme of this card is balloons and of course balloons come in all different colors so I just had to use the rainbow.  This picture shows the outside of my card.


                        Inside Card

The card on the top right is of the inside of my card.

         Bird Birthday Card

This is the last of my birthday cards for a while but boy do I love it.  I had this stamp set for a while "It's A Stretch"  but had never used it. The other stamp sets are "Birthday Best" and "Crazy for Cupcakes".  I think this new bird punch goes just perfect with the stamps and I just have to have a 3-D object on my card with dimentionals. The DSP is from the sweetpea paperpack.

Well now I am off to do some milk cartons. I glued together thirty of them and now I am off to decorate them more on my next post.  Let me know what you think of my cards see ya have a good day.


3 comments:

  1. I like the BD cards. It was cool how you used the buttons. By the way, Ronda is the leader of the RUBBER QUEENS..LOL Rubbermaid is what we used to buy a lot of..... Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I stand corrected, did not get much sleep last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I love that comment from Lois about "Rubbermaid." I'll have to call Ronda that next time and see if she notices. I like your little bird and the colors you used. I am surprised that you are doing more cards, because you have so many now.

    ReplyDelete