Saturday, June 26, 2010

CARD HAPPY

HORSE BIRTHDAY CARD 061910
I wish I could take credit for all of this card but I cased most of the front from  the May 2010 Stampin Success. I used some different stamps and different tag to change it a bit but loved the overall idea, thanks StampinUP.  But the inside was my idea, how do you like?  I like using tags and dimensionals.  The two tags and the balloons are cut with a sizzix die then applied to the card.

PAPER: Whisper White, River Rock, Blue Bayou CS, and Western Sky DSP
STAMPS: Wanted, In The Stars, Brono Buster, Everyday Flexible Phrases
DIES: Sizzix Sixxlets: Balloon Bunch and Tags, Scallop Combo
ACCESSORIES: Hemp Cord, Sponge, Snail Adhesive, Hodgepodge Hardware Silver Star Brad, Dimentionals, Blender Pen, Basic Black Journaler, Small Hole Punch for Tags.
INK: Blue Bayou, River Rock, Ruby Red, and Basic Black



CONGRATS & CELEBRATE 060108
This one I had done a while back and had a request for to repeat so if I have already put this on here please bear with me.  Picture on the left is of the outside of my card and on the rightly is of the inside of my card.

PAPER: Basic Black, Blue Bayou, Bashful Blue, Whisper White CS
STAMPS: All Holidays, Spring Pictogram's, Sweet Serendipity
PUNCHES: Large Oval, Scallop Oval
ACCESSORIES: Hodgepodge Hardware Antique Brass ribbon hinges and brads, Rub-On's "A Perfect Day", tape, snail adhesive, tombo glue, Bashful Blue 1/2" striped ribbon, dimentionals, basic black journaler, ruby red marker.


JUST FOR YOU 061810
This card I made for a lady in my building who treated everyone in our building to a steak dinner/potluck this month. She did an awesome job and decided she needed a special card to compensate for her kind deeds. I did them in two different color combo's. This card was cased from the March 2010 Stampin Success. I changed it a little and added my own inside which is the center picture.

PAPER: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Kiwi Kiss, Pink, Rich Razzleberry CS, Rella Rose and Razzle Berry Lemonade DSP
STAMPS: Kind & Caring Thoughts, Congrats, and Teeny Tiny Wishes
PUNCHES & DIES: Scallop Oval, Sizzix Eyelet Texturz Plate, 2 Step Bird Punch
ACCESSORIES: Paper Cutter, Distressing Tool from Cutter Kit, Dimentionals, Snail Adhesive, 2-Way Glue, Rich Razzleberry 1/2" Polka Dot Ribbon, Ceertainly Celery 5/8" Satin Ribbon, BigShot, Water Spritzer


CONGRATULATIONS 060610
Had my share of congratulations and birthdays this month.  This was for an order for a lady who's daughter had just graduated from nursing school. Simple and quick but fun to do.

STAMPS: Congrats, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Great Grads, In The Stars
PUNCHES: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 3/16" corner rounder, BigShot Circles Scallop #2
ACCESSORIES:Dimenionals,Sponge,BigShot

CAT BELATED BIRTHDAY CARD 062110
This card was for my special friend Clara who turned a happy "89".  She has a cat called "Miss Kitty" who is a gray tiger kitty so just had to do a cat card for her.  I really remembered her birthday but wanted to make a belated card since I do not have to many of them as samples.  I was tired of the simple rectangle size so decided to use my Carousel Notes, love scallopes.  Tried something new with how I attached the two cards together to open.  I used the  round tab punch, it worked great.

PAPER: Carousel Notes Cards & Envelopes,Whisper White and Basic Gray CS
INK:  Basic Black, Going Gray
STAMPS: C is for Cat
PUNCH: Sizzix Circle Scallop, Round Tab Punch
ACCESSORIES: Snail Adhesive, Certainly Celery & Blush Blossom marker, Mini Glue Dots, Sponge, Cutter



JOKER BELATED BIRTHDAY CARD 062010

Finally my Joker birthday card, this one was so much fun.  I just love this stamp set. I used  the StampinUP Textured Cuts Wood Sheets on the back of the Jackpot DSP to make the cards.  They look so real.  This card was made for a friend of mine who I play cards with and though it would be just perfect for her.

PAPER: Jackpot DSP, Whisper White and Real Red CS
STAMPS:  Game Night, Card Gamesw, Birthday Banter, Whimsical Words
PUNCHES: 5/16" corner rounder
ACCESSORIES: Testure Cuts Wood Sheets, Paper Cutter, Dimentionals, Snail Adhesive, Markers, Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon.



2 comments:

  1. Wow Kathleen, where do I start??? Some of your best cards here. Absolutely love Horse Birthday and Joker cards. Great ideas and great layouts. I am so sad that the Game Night set will be retired in a couple of days -- I hardly got to use it and I know it would have went over big at one of my card classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great. Love the different layouts and the colors are well cordinated. My Fav's are the bird ones, Congratulations and the carousel card. I also love scalloped circles. I'm glad you told me about these as I didn't see them before and as Sandi said "Some of your best cards" so far. Catch you later.

    ReplyDelete