Saturday, October 10, 2009

Busy Last Night- Caly's Cookbook-Pages 14-15


I was a busy girl last night I did eight pages and two sections.  There is hope that I might get a project done early for a change and maybe get it done a whole week early.  WHOO HOO FOR ME!!!! This was a fun section one of my favorate foods, sea foods.  Caly told me that she liked shrimp so I tryed to find different recipies with shrimp in them.  Shrimp is also one of my one time bestest foods, however you make it.  I thought the two cute playful stamps "Polar Pals" and "Animal Stories" looked cute with this.  I used  glitter on the whale.  The tag label for the sea food section is done using the punches layered then applied with dimentionals.

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  Labelicious, Polar Pals, Animal Stories
PAPERS:   Basic Black, Lavender Lace, Whisper White
INK:          Basic Black, Lavender Lace
PUNCHES: 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Scallop Circle
ACCESSORIES: 1/4" Ribbon, Dimentionals, Snail Adhesives, Versa Mark, Hear & Stick Powder, Glitter, Heat Gun, Marker Lavender Lace


The top photo picture is when Caly's three Aunts (myself, Aunt Lois, Aunt Sandi) and her mom went to Canada for a few days vacation. We stopped at a nice place for lunch to eat and this was what we had.  The bottom photo picture is of Pam, Caly's mom fishing in her pond at home taking in a good catch for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Great pick Kathleen for the seafood pages (your fish stamps). This one is my favorite of the ones downloaded today, although I do like the other one also. Only a few more pages left girl!!

    ReplyDelete