Friday, October 9, 2009

Caly's & John's Cookbook Scrapbook 12-13


I just love, love, love this page so of course the HEARTS, when I was talking to Pam about doing this cookbook I said it would be just perfect if I could find a picture of Caly when she was small playing in the dirt making mud pies.  Well thank you mother for the perfect photo shots from her photo album that I copied these from.  I wonder if she is still this messy when she cooks now?  The dessert and heart punched tags are put on with dimentionals.

I love the lines and curves in the lily print in this picture, great photo shot.  Since this is the end of my desset pages I left this last page blank so Caly could add her own recipe here.

SUPPLIES: STAMPS: Many Happy Returns, From the Kitchen Of PUNCHES: 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Full Heart, Movers & Shapers Punch Windows PAPER: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Whisper White INK: Basic Black ACCESSORIES: Needle Piercer, BigShot, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, 3/16" Light Pink Gingham Ribbon, Markers Rose Red, Lavender Lace, 2-Way Glue

2 comments:

  1. I really love this page Kathy and your butterfly pages. Both of them are so cute. The punched hearts and butterflies really help to fill up the page, but still do not distract from the recipes. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen, These papes are really turning out great. Don't you wish we could've had something like this when we got married? Hmm, maybe I will make one up for the girls with our favorite family recipes (then they wouldn't have to call me for the recipe every time.) Anyway, super job on your project. Can't wait for the rest of the pages. TFS

    ReplyDelete