Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Frankenstein Card-Halloween 101909


The left picture is of the outside of the card the the right side is of the inside of the card.
Isn't he cute?  I just love him, "Mr. McDreamy"  I got the idea for the Frankenstein from Tammy Ackerson, except I created the bolts on the neck.  Can you guess how I punched them? It took me an overnight thought process but after a night of thinking came up with a solution.  Yep, I used, believe it or not, the My Way Punch. I cut the strip not as wide/long as the whole punch then slid it into the large arrow.  Or I guess you could punch out the large arrow then just cut off the tip, either way would work. But doesn't it make just the perfect bolt???  One other tip do not stick them on until you are ready to place them on the front of your card so that you can place them correctly so they do not go over the edge of your card.  The purple hair I used the new shimmer Frost White plaint with alcohol to give it that shine.


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: Twick or Tweet, Whimsical Aplhabet Lower
PAPER: Green Galore, Whisper White, Basic Black, Lavender Lace
INK: Green Galore, Basic Black
PUNCHES: Round Tab, 1" Circle, 3/4" Circle, My Way Punch, Tag Corner
ACCESSORIES: Sizzix Bigz TopNote, BigShot, Snail Adhesive, White Gel Pen, Night of Navy Marker, Sponge, Sucker, Shimmer Paint Frost White, Paint Brush

1 comment:

  1. Yes, good thing you e-mailed me. Did my same old thing again when going to your blog. I'm glad I didn't miss this one -- he is sooooo cute!! He looks like he is suffering from a serious hangover, LOL. I know you did that on purpose. It took me over an hour to update my blog. Grrr, stupid PC. I can't wait until Christmas gets here so I can get a new one. I just lost my connection again, so will have to call up again before I can post this. Only for you my dear!!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete