Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Caly's & John's Cookbook Scrapbook Page Two & Three



Page Two, Yes Sandi this is one of my fav's because it is purple.  I just love the purple lilies that I got online. I was surprised how many different kinds of lilies that there are when I was printing for this.  And it was so nice of stampin up to have just the right lily stamps to help me with this project.  I used "Dream a Little" stamp with versa mark and embossing powder on the lily stamp put on with dimentionals.  The tag is also put on with dimentionals and layered with Lavender Lace and Rose Red.

The top picture is of Caly and her three brothers.

SUPPLIES:  3/8" Purple Orzangia Ribbon, 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, Double Hole Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Small Tag Punch, Tag Punch, Dimentionals, Snail, Stamps: Drean a Little, Office Accoutrement, From the Kitchen of  Paper: Lavender Lace, Rose Red



Page Three, matching page same supplies, same basics.  Top picture Pam holding Caly, bottom picture Caly standing with brother Casy in background.


SUPPLIES: 3/8" Purple Orzangia Ribbon, 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, Double Hole Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Small Tag Punch, Tag Punch, Full Hear Punch, Scallop Punch, Dimentionals, Snail, Stamps: Drean a Little, Office Accoutrement, From the Kitchen of  Paper: Lavender Lace, Rose Red

No comments:

Post a Comment