Sunday, October 11, 2009

Caly's & John's Cookbook Scrapbook 26-27



These are pictures of Caly and her sister-in-law Heather. Then on next page Caly's oldest brother Cory, Heather's husband. I like the lilies on these two pages and applied the second copy with dimentionals.  The tag above the pictures is done using the modern label and word window punch.  I used "Fifth Avenue Floral" stamp on the background paper with Lavender Lace ink.

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: Olive You, Fifth Avenue Floral
PAPERS: Whisper White, Lavender Lace, Basic Black
INK: Lavender Lace, Basic Black
PUNCHES: Modern Label, Word Window
ACCESSORIES: Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Rhinestone Ice Circle Brads, Black Vintage Brads

3 comments:

  1. I decided to put one comment on all of the current pages you just posted because I basically have the same thing to say: WOW!! Can't beieve how nice this is going to be for Caly and can't believe you reached your goal (and more). Way to go Kathy! This is going to be an awesome gift that she will really appreciate and cherish for years to come. I think your idea to make it so personal with pictures of great moments in her life and recipes that you know she will like. You and I both know that I could not have done this -- it would have been a 2-year project at least for me LOL. Congrats Kathy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I think your idea to make it so personal with pictures of great moments in her life and recipes that you know she will like."

    Sorry, the sentence was so long that I forgot what I was going to say at the end (LOL). It was suppose to end with "IS AWESOME."

    Yah, I know I am a dork -- but you can't do anything about it because I am your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you done yet???? I can't believe you have that many pages done already. Like Sandi said above, I would have only one (or maybe two) pages done in the time you have done 27 pages! Gee, girl you are putting us to shame...I know why; cause you are #3 and since I am #1 I have slowed down in my younger years LOL!!! You ought to be proud of yourself for accomplishing such a beautiful memory/receipe book. It is something Caly and John will treasure forever. TFS

    ReplyDelete