Saturday, October 10, 2009

Caly's & John's Cookbook Scrapbook 18-19



New section, I hope Caly does not take this pessonally, and think I am calling them a "DIP". I thought about that after I did the heading for the section but was too lazy to change it and find new recipies.  Besides it was "Crab and Shrimp" dip and "Grilled Shrimp with Spricy Tomato Horseradish Dip". I am going to have to try these two out myself.  Check out if you can read it what I stamped under their pictures.  It is from the stampin up set "Classifieds" on page 133 in the big caddie.  I have had this stamp for a while and just waiting for that special time to use it and it works great here.  The lilies on the header tag, on top page, are done with versa mark and clear embossing powder, then the tag is put on with dimentionals.  The dips tag on the left side is done using the magnetic movers and shapers holiday windows die cut with the bigshot and the center put on with dimentionals. 

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: Classifieds, All Through The Years, Dream a Little
PAPERS: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Whisper White
INK: Basic Black, Rose Red
PUNCHES: Ticket Corner, 3/16" Corner Rounder, Magnetic Movers Shapers Holiday Windows, Key Tag
ACCESSORIES: Snail Adhesive, Dimentionals, Marker Rose Red, Versa Mark, Clear Embossing Powder, BigShot, Heat Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment