Paper: Yoyo Yellow CS, Real Red CS, Rockabilly DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Stamps: Best Yet
Double Rectangle Punch, 3/18" Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Punch, Piercing Tool, Push Pad, 3/8" Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Snail Adhesive, Gold Brad, Dimentional, Chapstick
2) Cut DSP 7 1/4" X 2 7/8", score 3 1/4" from each of the long 7 1/4" ends inwards.
3) Use Corner Rounder Punch and round all corners of both CS and DSP. Use snail adhesive and glue DSP on top of Real Red CS centering and lining up score lines.
4) Take double rectangle punch pushing in ALL the way , make six punches. ONE in each corner and ONE on each side of center score area.
5) Stamp Yoyo Yellow CS with "To You From Me" stampin up stamp set. Center and punch out saying with Scallop Punch. Add dimentional to LOWER bottom of scallop 3/4 of way down and place on front of holder . It should just fit between your ribbon hole punches if you punched them correctly.
6) Fold holder up. Punch from Yoyo Yellow CS a Key Tag punch. Take the punch and snail one small edge. With holder folded, line up punch on back Real Red CS with adhesive side up, centered under scallop. Press to stick in place, Turn over to front place on push pad. Using piercing tool pierce a hole where you will be placing brad. Insert gold brad. Bend tag over and insert end between scallop and Real Red CS on front. This is your closure for the holder.
7) Cut 3/8" Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon 35" long. Starting on INSIDE in CENTER scored slots thread both ends of ribbon DOWN through two slots on one side to make a loop. Insert chapstick and pull tight. Continue with one string around leaving loop for handle to other side where you will connect the chapstick. You should end with the ribbon coming up on the inside of holder in the middle scored area. Now pick up other end of ribbon and continue other way around and end at other side. I applied some snail adhesive to my chapstick to keep it secure before tieing bow. Now take the two ends of ribbon and tie a bow.