Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Blog

Well here I am just starting off with this blog thing.  I have been working on this all day and with the help from my sisters I think maybe I can fake it enough to fool ya, somewhat I think.  It is a little bit much for me because I am not very good at computers but maybe with time.

I had an interesting day.  I also did my first conference call today with my up-line, Ronda Wade head of RubberQueens.  She is so much help and gave us so much to work with this week on getting organized.  Now it is Tuesday and I have to go to doctors tomorrow so I am going to have to work double time to get everything done she wants us to do. 

Thanks girls.

1 comment:

  1. YIPPEE!! you did it..I knew you would. Welcome to Blogsville. Can't wait to see some of your inspiring projects. Gotta go read the rest of your blog.

    ReplyDelete